Back to the GMt400 world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crdude

Reaction score
I previously owned a nice lowered 1995 gmc short box extended cab. 2/4 drop, cowl hood, boss 20" wheels, tint etc. really nice truck.
%5BURL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/crd...8B69-9D1FB4514EE4_zpscm3h2y17.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
I ended up buying a 12' Silverado with a 6" lift 35" tires etc.
%5BURL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/crd...A9B7-001A13331A00_zpszkax4xdo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

so I traded the old 95' straight up for a c4 vette.
%5BURL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/crd...8B3B-05EC990AAB15_zpssnflot2f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Much to my surprise I kind of missed the 95' ever sense...

Iv been needing something cheap to drive to keep the miles off my 12' Silverado.

So today I came across another 95' for a price I couldn't pass up. My buddy has had it for around 6-8 years but it's pretty much sat the whole time. All the trim window seals etc. has moss growing on them!

Has a couple bumps and bruises but a decent start. Runs great, heads etc. have been replaced. trans has been replaced. Gauge cluster shows 190k but it's not the original gauge cluster, so milage is unknown. Interior needs a little love.
Has a nice lift on it, not positive if it's 4 or 6" but it does clear 35"s no problem. does have the long arms that connect to the trans crossmember and the drop brackets etc. for the front diff.
It's sitting on junk 33"s in the picture. Already bought a nice set of cooper discovery s/t's which will be a good street tire.

Rear bumper is banged up but I plan on putting a roll pan on it, and of course I'll be on the hunt for a cowl hood again!

%5BURL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/crd...BB1F-ACF24EC3DAD4_zpsi1qytoks.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I'll get some better pictures of it posted tomorrow.

crdude

Reaction score
Uh oh, apparently posting pictures from PB isn't working for some reason!

crdude

Reaction score
That's just it, I copied the IMG one. Even tested on another forum, worked fine there just does not seem to work right here for some reason.

Even tried to upload a photo to this website. Apparently my crappy iPhone pictures are to large to upload here. Oh well.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
That's just it, I copied the IMG one. Even tested on another forum, worked fine there just does not seem to work right here for some reason.

Even tried to upload a photo to this website. Apparently my crappy iPhone pictures are to large to upload here. Oh well.
After some digging, I found your photos. I put them in the order that you listed in original post:
You must be registered for see images attach

Nice trucks!

Last edited:

crdude

Reaction score
Curt, what did I do wrong when I tried posting the pictures?

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Curt, what did I do wrong when I tried posting the pictures?
It seems like when you copied and pasted the link, it copy and pasted the link twice but it was connected by an "%5D%BIMG%5D". I looked at your URL and typed the part in the red box into the search bar and it worked.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't answer your question. Honestly, I don't know what went wrong. Personally, I'd stay away from Photobucket due to their slow servers and the ads on Photobucket, which can give off viruses & malware.
Anyways, when you want to put a picture on the forum you can copy the URL at the top of the page, then click the little picture in the toolbar
then paste the URL in there and press enter.

Last edited: