auto to manual conv. question about pedals.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi have a 1990 GMC Sierra 1500 that is being converted to manual. I have a chance to buy a pedal set out of an 1984 K30. Anybody know if this will fit? The body styles are different, but the guy who is trying to sell them swears it should still fit.

If so, what do you know the range of years that the pedals will fit my 1990 GMC?

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks yea that what I was thinking. This guy is probably just pressuring me into these pedals cause he wants to get rid of them. I'll just wait until i find a set from 88-98 truck.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
They shouldn't be too hard too find, although I haven't seen to many 5-speeds GMT400s around my neck of the woods, I would assume they are a bit rarer then the automatics.
Stick shifts > AUTO

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
dito stick with 88-98 pedals so its a perfect fit! they arent to hard to find if ya just keep looking. at my local yard it seems to be 1 outta a dozen is a manual. not to bad to find.