Austin Texas project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
as far as chopping the cab, i would be interested in entertaining the thought of dropping it. would have to find some pictures of builds and look into it, and i would have to do it same time as laying frame. about to start prepping the body for a good paint job in march, so have to get it to pass inspection and fix all the basics before then. doors, headlights, and start shaving the tail gate. get my brothers to help me sand the entire car, flat black it, and line up the doors in a weekend. drive it black till i can get the front end conversion. then get it painted with new front.

gonna do the rear end pretty soon, focusing on cheapest way to get detroit locker in the rear.

and i wouldn't put alterains on swangas.

22 inch swangas on vogues tucked on layed frame stepside. still be able to put a tow hitch grill on it. legit.

Reaction score
hate texas inspections, places are crooks. passed my lexus with radials showing on the inside of the tire one year. they don't check **** but what they can charge you for.

Reaction score
added pics of truck
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reaction score
attachment.php

gonna take all the side moldings off and take off rear bumper. i'll post a pic when i put on the roll pan, replace the tail gate and shave the handle.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck the way it is. As for the upgrade for the rearend you might want to look for a 14bolt 6 lug with a g80. And just do a 6 lug swap. As for thoes wheels that's a "no go" I know stereo types but I'm Latino ( puertorican) but I still don't approve on a truck like that . Only possibly if it's bagged all colormatched. All in all I say sweet rig.