Aussie Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did that mirror come factory? cuz to me it looks like it has the thermometer and everything like nbs trucks have

hquick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought the mirror on Ebay (from a 99 I think) and bought the sensor from a dealer ($25) and installed it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's where the connections are made (wiring was already there for the mirror).

During my trip to the US earlier this year....I visited a junkyard and picked up the correct plug and mounted the sensor in the proper location.

SlimT

Reaction score
Awesome Burb man. Don't know if I've ever seen a right hand drive before. And pretty cool mirror mod.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh man I need to install that thermometer and mirror now

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
i have seen rhd before somewhere, im not sure where, i would so swap my truck over to that if it was easy

hquick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mirror install is easy. The plug and wiring for the mirror is already there at the mirror...so just swap the mirror.
Then run two wires from the point inside the kick panel to where the sensor mounts behind the grille.
The plug to use at the sensor is the same as on the coolant temp sensors and can be found in junkyards everywhere.
I'll pull the kick panel out and get the wiring colours for you.