ATV RIDERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zackyg

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
is anyone else mad that they are closing down all the places to ride a atv and dirtbike. they get mad and arrest and fine us, but were else are we sapose to go other than private woods???? and all the new restrictions jeez!!!!!!

scarybowtie

Reaction score
I'm with ya man! Where are you from? They have locked down on a couple places around here and it seems like they come up with more regulations every day for the parks you can ride at

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep man they shut down the "greens" in which is what we called it and now we have no where else to go unless we have land to ride on in which i have a little bit but not miles and miles of trials like i wish we still had.. gov't sucks.....................................

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
is anyone else mad that they are closing down all the places to ride a atv and dirtbike. they get mad and arrest and fine us, but were else are we sapose to go other than private woods???? and all the new restrictions jeez!!!!!!

totally agree there's only a couple places left to snowmobile in Minnesota and nowhere for dirtbiking and atving as far as I know