Arteb Headlights / Taillights End-of-Life (?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those who are interested, sit tight.

I've asked Carlos to pursue volume pricing, as I mentioned earlier. He's chasing this down and when he has something I can share, I will.

Tomorrow (Friday) evidently is when Brazil recognizes the holiday "Our Lady of Aparecida's Day", so most businesses are closed. I don't expect to hear anything concrete from Carlos until the middle of next week, because I believe some negotiations are or will be taking place.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carlos is still pursuing this but we're caught in the Duldrums. Here's the story.

We're resolved to using a new supplier, whom we've identified, and their quoted pricing is very favorable. But progress is slow, here's why:

Arteb doesn't sell headlghts in "pairs", e.g., like TYC does, they sell them individually, "left" and "right". The supplier has a bunch of left headlights and no rights; they're anticipating a shipment from Arteb (of both lefts and rights) but don't have a firm delivery date. Meanwhile, we've told them we want 25 pairs initially, and possibly another 25 pairs shortly thereafter, and they're trying to determine how to accommodate an order from us given that they can't as-yet fulfill it.

So if there's such a thing as Limbo this must be it. :popcorn: It will resolve, in time.

Last edited: