Are high % readings good on stft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am no expert when it comes to emissions or air fuel issues obd scan readings ..
I am having a random p0300 come Lately .
I scanned obd port and did live data on fuel trim seeing 99.2% on both b1s2 and b2s2 ( STFT)
I read that this is ok / normal you wanna see a high % meaning that there is no unburned fuel air/gas mixture coming out ?
I still feel like some things could be off .

I’ll try and link a video of the Live data as vehicles at idle and at 2000 rpm …

You must be registered for see images attach

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I am no expert when it comes to emissions or air fuel issues obd scan readings ..
I am having a random p0300 come Lately .
I scanned obd port and did live data on fuel trim seeing 99.2% on both b1s2 and b2s2 ( STFT)
I read that this is ok / normal you wanna see a high % meaning that there is no unburned fuel air/gas mixture coming out ?
I still feel like some things could be off .

I’ll try and link a video of the Live data as vehicles at idle and at 2000 rpm …

You must be registered for see images attach
Sensors #2 are downstream of the cats and shouldn't affect fuel trims. They exist to monitor catalyst health and efficiency.

Check the trims for sensors b1s1 and b2s1.