April 2011 TOTM Submissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First off, I want to thank everyone that voted for me for the March TOTM. I appreciate it! It's time for April's TOTM and I decided the theme should be "Spring Cleaning." Here in Ohio it was 55 degrees today and I spend most of the day cleaning up my truck so I figured it would be a good theme for this month. So lets see your trucks all cleaned up!!!! Your truck can't be muddy or dirty for this month's submission.

EDIT: Deadline will be March 24...Voting Thread will start March 25 and end March 31, and the winner will be announced April 1st!

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When is the deadline? I gotta seriously detail my 94' out, the roads are full of salt here this time of the year. I'll get er all cleaned up and enter :cheers:

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When is the deadline? I gotta seriously detail my 94' out, the roads are full of salt here this time of the year. I'll get er all cleaned up and enter :cheers:

I edited my post and put the deadline in. I know its the same way here with the roads. I got the truck all cleaned up and looking good right now but the roads are still pretty nasty so it won't last too long...:frown:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now a sticky. Can't wait to see some clean submissions for this month.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaned up after the 4/6 drop

You must be registered for see images attach

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally had a decent day to clean on the truck a little. Thanks to the lovely Missouri weather, there probably won't be reason to do any serious cleaning before the deadline. :nono:

Couple shots mid-wash. (Don't mind the awful pics.)

Results