Anyone running an underdrive crank pulley ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I want to know If anyone is using one and how different your truck now runs with it. Thanks!

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bought both the crank and the altenator pulleys and with the altenator pulley I would keep killing batteries. Removed it all was good, but I could tell a difference. RPM's climbed much faster with them installed.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no the crank pulley is good, just try to buy it without having to buy the altenator one too.

When I bought mine I think it was optional (both or just the crank pulley,) but I got the two of them anyhow. not worth it, unless maybe you don't drive it everyday and have a charger to put it on after you drive it.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Anyone else using one?

I used to run the alt and crank pulley on my 97 c1500 and I really enjoyed them for the price. Truck seemed to better throttle response and all around more pep. Believe they were March pulleys

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Have any of you that have run it had a problem with power steering or any of the other accessories?

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
From what I've read it causes the accessories to work poorly at idle but good while driving? Idk I could have read it wrong.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
I never experienced any poor performance out of any of the other accessories. I think the only ill side affect I had was that the belt would slip on the alternator some on cold, damp mornings. And that's it