Anyone in central Kansas or Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jiggie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey all. Looking for someone in the nearby area that might be willing to help me bag or lower my 99 obs burb 4x4. I have some knowledge about bagged stuff but not on chevys. And I don't have any means to build it my self nor the knowledge or skill. Hoping to find someone who can teach me on my vehicle how to do it right and make some new friends along the way. Thanks! Here is a picture of the burb.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jiggie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I've been doing a lot of reading about that. I'd like to set it down on some 22 irocks and have it look clean and I'm ok with doing a static drop. I don't want to loose my 3rd row either so I think the static drop will have to be what I go with.

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are some 4x4's lowered on here and some more over on ********.com it can be done enough where it looks lowered but without shredding cv axles or causing driveline issues. I'm just not the expert on it.

Jiggie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I know wheel size and what not plays a big part in it. So far I've read that swapping in 2500 keys will give about 3 inches in the front and if i remove the factory lift block and do a axle flip with the block that will get me 4 in the rear and I can get drop spindles for the front to get an additional 2 for a total of 5 in front. And I already have 17inch wheels so I'm good there.