Anyone here paint their truck flat OD green?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sactown

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That must suck, just make sure you do really good prep work this time and lay down enough paint so it doesn't happen again:p
The prep was fine, nothing is currently peeling as happened with the stock paint. It's about poor quality paint which is why I'm looking for something that will hold up better with UV resistance and general weathering characteristics. But yea it sucks, as did the stock paint for that matter.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The prep was fine, nothing is currently peeling as happened with the stock paint. It's about poor quality paint which is why I'm looking for something that will hold up better with UV resistance and general weathering characteristics. But yea it sucks, as did the stock paint for that matter.
Oh yeah I understand lol, my stock paint is fading \ clear coat peeling all over the hood\roof.

sactown

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah I understand lol, my stock paint is fading \ clear coat peeling all over the hood\roof.
Yup, that's what mine was doing badly, finally had to do something when the rust showed up.