anyone have a grill gaurd like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't care about brand just want the style. Go rhino 3090b. square style. Gaurd without the "euro" headlight bars and stuff or it really doesn't matter... don't feel like paying 250 on the old truck.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Shhh!!!! Man, quit it!! The price is going to go up if demand rises. Not to mention it won't be anywhere near as cool if everyone and their cousin has it.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
That Knockdown grille guard is about the only one I'd mount up next to a Z71 Tahoe grille guard. The last time I checked prices on one it was somewhere around $200 not counting shipping!

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Shhh!!!! Man, quit it!! The price is going to go up if demand rises. Not to mention it won't be anywhere near as cool if everyone and their cousin has it.

It'll be like the moto metal 951's I'm running that everyone and there mothers are now... even in my town. There is like 10 other trucks now with them, since I moved here.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does jegs have any good sales though the year or are their prices pretty consistent? I can wait a bit to save some more :) but 10% isn't really worth it.