Anybody want to buy a OBS crew cab??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had tons of people that want it, but no one serious enough.
Oh well, I've pretty much decided to keep it and build it. These trucks are way too hard to come across. Now once I get my house all settled in, I'm gonna start looking for parts
--Josh

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To me the step side bed would look better. My buddy had one like yours but a long bed she was LONG.........................

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Had tons of people that want it, but no one serious enough.
Oh well, I've pretty much decided to keep it and build it. These trucks are way too hard to come across. Now once I get my house all settled in, I'm gonna start looking for parts
--Josh

Well it sucks you couldnt sell it man, but i look forward to seeing What itll be turned into and how itll look once you start working on it. those trucks are definately hard to come by and look awesome done up! by the looks of your old white ecsb, this ccsb will look :boobs: when your finished with it, best of luck to ya man.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol
I'm gonna think on it and decide which bed. It seems everyone that is building them is going with the step side bed, so i might just have to stay different and go with the fleet. I'm gonna do some looking around and try to find some pics of a bagged crew with the fleet and see how it looks. So, guess we'll just have to see lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like both bed's but I see crew cab shorbed fleetside's bagged 10 to 1 over a crew cab stepside. Also I still really like a stepside so I am biased!

Kmac69

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I sell my truck I am coming for your truck!! I have the $$ just don't want to get stuck with 2 cc

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kmac69 how much are you wanting for you 96 1 ton, and do you have any pic's of it? Please pm me so we don't jack his thread to much!

Status
Not open for further replies.