Anybody want to buy a OBS crew cab??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nightly bump
Comeon guys, this went from everyone interested to nobody? Need this thing gone so i can make a down payment towards my house!
--Josh

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think that most eveybody that can afford to do a project already have something, and the rest of us broke mothers are living vicariously through them.

I would love that truck, but another 2wd is so far down the list that it's not even in ink.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
If only you'd been selling this before I bought my 98. Your's is exactly what I was looking for.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tell you what, get me a $20/hr job and a gps with all the local fishing spots marked and I will move down there and buy your truck.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tell you what, get me a $20/hr job and a gps with all the local fishing spots marked and I will move down there and buy your truck.
Actually man, jobs of that caliber are very easy to come by if you're willing to work on a drilling rig or offshore. And I'm 20 minutes away from one of the best fishing lakes in this part of the country. Come on down, ill show ya what life in the south is all about! I actually just finished off a pile of perfectly seasoned crawfish! Haha
--Josh

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll throw myself in there with the rest of these guys who say they want it, but don't have any money right now. If you still have it when I get my business up running and profitable then we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.