anybody got 33's or 35's w/ 15's and stockish or BL only?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if so plz post em up, 33's or 35's on 15's and stockish height, cranked AAL, whatever, or a body lift plz post.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
35s wont clear with just bl or just crank, you need bl and slight crank which is how the front of my truck is now and I have 2" blocks in the rear

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im about to put 35s have 3inch bl and 2inch block and going to level it. right now same set up on bald 33s
You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as you know thats what i have

3" body lift, crank and AAL on 35 KM2's on 15x10 rims

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well mines already level and I aint running 10's, gonna run 8's so that'd help, but I saw guys before run 35's on stockers no body lift, or body lift only, then again I saw guys cranked and body lifted who couldn't hardly clear 33's without terimming.

I don't want to trim, don't really want to body lift due to modified inspection sticker and crap, but can if I know it'll clear 35's, just have to make sure a inspection place around here does modified stickers first. They are few and far in between around here.

oh yea definately love your truck squeak, always have, but how much clearance you got with the crank and aal's in it? I am going to run 8's so that'd help but it's nice to know I can do tens if I buy some chrome ones later.

My bars are sagging and my truck is almost level but I got about 1/2 between the upper control arm and the droop stop no.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
35x12.5 on 15x8 rims, 3" bl with slight crank and 2" blocks

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Nope, they rubbed the frame at full lock but that happens with or without the body lift. I was on stock wheels though.