Any other 16 17 18 year old members out there.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Sounds like a cool idea! I’ve always liked the look of those headlights more. How’s the visibility compared the the 90-98 lights?
Dude its a night and day difference. There glass and will never yellow. Bright af. You can adjust them individually. Check out my thread: my 97 k1500 i have pics of the procces.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
For my metal i liste to pantera, rob zombie, white zombie, metallica, megadeath,staind,Godsmacked, 5fdp,. Other then that im a country music listener. Hank jr and 3rd. Aaron lewis, cody johnson, cody jinks, Justin moore, jason aldean. And other southern artist's.
I what most people would call strange music taste I like hard rock metal and quite a few of their sub-genres grunge alternative industrial underground country-rap the one that I posted is/was really popular in the emo/alt scene back then

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Imho id suggest looking at your local pic and pull i got mine for 50$ but ordered new wagner halogen bulbs from Amazon 30 bucks.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I what most people would call strange music taste I like hard rock metal and quite a few of their sub-genres grunge alternative industrial underground country-rap the one that I posted is/was really popular in the emo/alt scene back then
Yea not my taste. I listen to colt ford and up churches rap songs but im not a rap fan. Im a country fan. Good country in that matter

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
if you ever want to post stuff not truck related head over to the lounge section lots of good threads in there including a music