Any options for Ext. Cab bench seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I picked up leather buckets for the truck last year or so and I still have the cloth bench seat sitting back there in my Ext. Cab. section. I'm looking to see if the 2nd or 3rd row seat from a tahoe, suburban or even the rear bench seat from a Ext. cab NBS would fit back there? I just am wanting a tan leather rear bench to put back there. Don't care what it is really but just wondering if anyone has done this, what will fit? Just seeing if I have any options. It's hard to find a 95-99 ext. cab leather bench seat.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I dont believe suv bench seats will work because the are bigger however nbs ext cab seats may work, not sure how well tho

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I'm sure you could make a seat from a nbs ext cab work if needed, if you want I can take some measurements for you on my seat. As far as any other seat if you put it back there it will be touching the back of your front seats so nobody will be able to sit back there.

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw a post recently about a guy putting a speaker box in his ex cab. He only had room for one seat, so he put a suburban or tahoe seat on the passenger side by the third door. It was longer. The front seat had to be slid forward some for a person to fit in the back, but he said it wasn't a biggie cuz there was rarely a need, but was nice to have the option for someone to sit there. He had a split bench up front and no seat behind the driver which made it work. I think it would suck if you put those seats all the way accross the back unless you are 5ft tall and can slide the front seats way up.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
We are up to 4 lol, that wouldnt be bad if you was just doin a half seat in the back but behind the drivers seat would be a PITA if you had anybody sittin back there

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
check out the build thread of how they split the bench seat into two buckets. i wish i would have seen that wen i had my 98 ecsb.. looks **** wen its split.