Any 2WD Chevy Lift Guys? Just scored discontinued fabtech spindles for $300!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Fts5288-7 i believe. Part number is discontinued through fabtech

Sent from my SM-N910P

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
part number for lift spindle that works with 8 lug? I can only find the 6 lug ones. thanks

Just a FYI these spindles ARE discontinued. There are a TON of scammers out there who claim they have them in stock... don't get screwed. I found mine used, and honestly i just don't see you finding a legit set of new ones. Used will be your best bet. They were discontinued a while ago, so any place who claims they have them is likely full of it. Believe me i checked.

A lot of them will hurry up and try to get you to place your order and pay. Or they list that they have them in stock, however every place i called claimed they would have to order them direct from Fabtech. Which they won't be able to do because i have confirmed with Fabtech directly that they are discontinued.

Just be careful if you try and find a set. Like i said used is probably going to be your best bet. Just watch Ebay like a hawk.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Only bad thing about discontinued is you break it your fawked! !

Yeah.. exactly. I mean i don't plan on taking this truck offroad or anything, it's pretty much a pavement queen 97% of the time. And with that other 3% i'm just out in grass or on a job site somewhere, no real abuse. So i should be alright.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck is a street queen also. You should be fine. I only said that because every time I find rims that I like on Craigslist they are discontinued and I won't touch them with the bad roads we have. One pot hole is all it takes lol

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
My truck is a street queen also. You should be fine. I only said that because every time I find rims that I like on Craigslist they are discontinued and I won't touch them with the bad roads we have. One pot hole is all it takes lol

Oh yeah. For sure. i was really hesitant to buy aftermarket rims for that reason exactly. but with 18's and that much tire, you should be good.

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have any more pics of your truck, like not on 35's like 33's or anything? No body lift or anything?

i have one with a pyo's and 32's
no bl! i hate them.

You must be registered for see images

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
i have one with a pyo's and 32's
no bl! i hate them.

Wow man, thanks. That really gives me a good perspective of what my truck is gonna sit like.

You have 2" rear blocks?

goobs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, and bilstein 5100's all around
went with the +2 in the front and dont remember rears.