anti kill story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nitrous would be fun xD do they make a sytem that would worth w the tbi? Something small like a 50 shot shouldnt completly blow the engine id hope XD

And yea i would love to rock rims like that one day and just do a 2/4 drop- one day when the other project cars can be used as a daily for a little maybe ill have some fun- oh wait i need a real job first - bummer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I feel like you would have some problems with an engine with 100k+ miles with nitrous.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i think my best bet is to do a gear swap- question is- to what? Most cars/trucks around here either have economy gears or towing gears. So ive driven vehicles with 4.11s but a lot more power then my truck and ive been in vehicles with 3.73s that are track only cars- no run of the mill guys out there really do gear swaps around here

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would do 3.73, that's what I did in my truck and it woke it up. But I also have double the power to the rear wheels

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
3.42's to 3.73's in my '98 (sig) 29" tall tire. Was a V6. 4.3's aren't supposed to turn on like that!!! Freeway entrance ramps were blast! City driving was more enjoyable. Highway driving, the engine was certainly buzzing higher, but the passing ability was surprising. Killed the top end, & my mileage. But, the mileage was probably mostly due to the bigger fun factor!

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3.42's to 3.73's in my '98 (sig) 29" tall tire. Was a V6. 4.3's aren't supposed to turn on like that!!! Freeway entrance ramps were blast! City driving was more enjoyable. Highway driving, the engine was certainly buzzing higher, but the passing ability was surprising. Killed the top end, & my mileage. But, the mileage was probably mostly due to the bigger fun factor!

Lol thats great- my truck was born a 4.3! It kills me the previous owner decoded to go 5.0 instead of 5.7 but w.e lol it was more fun but do u actually know if it made it quicker?