Another new guy....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Hey guys!! Really cool forum you guys have here!! I'm getting back into the GMT400 family after being out for quite a while. I'm a drag racer and finally getting around to buying a real truck to pull our 28' Haulmark Edge trailer. Found a really nice '96 C3500 CC dually that I'm picking up on Friday. 454 auto with 139k on the clock. Already ordered a Bell Tech 5/7 kit for it and I'll be adding a few other goodies. I'll post some pics as some as it's home.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! I will start a build thread even though it will be a pretty mild build. The truck has quite a few goodies on it already, cowl hood, aftermarket exhaust, Weld wheels etc... but I have a few more things planned. Appreciate the welcome!!!

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Welcome! Slammed dually? YES PLEASE!

Thanks!! I pretty much have lowered every truck I've ever had. I had a 92 eclb dually that was lowered and made it into Truckin' magazine back in the day. This one won't be to that level as I plan to drive it pretty much daily but hopefully it will be cool.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Thanks!! I pretty much have lowered every truck I've ever had. I had a 92 eclb dually that was lowered and made it into Truckin' magazine back in the day. This one won't be to that level as I plan to drive it pretty much daily but hopefully it will be cool.
That's awesome! Have any pics of said truck?