Another FNG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrollings

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Hello all. First off I just want to thank everyone who contributes to this site. I look forward to learning what I can and also helping others in the process.

I'm crossing over from being a FORD guy most my life and driving/working on diesels. I have an 85 F250 4x4 with the 6.9l IH diesel in it that I am trading a fella later on today. I'm trading for a 94 k2500 suburban 4x4 with a 454. I know, gas hog but I'm very excited to learn what I can and to have an offroad capable vehicle that can safely haul the family in comfort and tow whatever I need to tow in the process.

I'm a 27 year old diesel mechanic. Worked as a ford diesel tech for about 5 years before the GM sold out. I'm also a diesel mechanic for the Indiana National Guard and I work on locomotives for a living.

I'll try to get a picture up of the new girl here in a little while although I'm not sure if theres a minimum post requirement before posting said pictures.

Thank you all and I hope to be around soon but only to learn because I want to, not because the truck is down and I need to.

Jason