Another "can it fit?" thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
most of that would depend on what tire size you'll be running

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i knew that would be a big deciding factor...i didn't know if the offset and width would make it non use-able or not, i'm wanting to run 33's or something around that. I like the look of aggressive lower profile tires. something like a 33x12.5r20 i know i can get the federal couragia m/t in that size for moderately cheap so thats what i was thinking.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Those Federals are supposed to be quite the tire. The Aussies love em! Lotsa good reviews. Apparently a great multi-use tire.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I would say some trimming of the bumper would be needed. Rear should be fine.

I have wondered about them tires, as they are dirt cheap. :shrug:

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've heard good stuff about them! only bad i've heard is they wear pretty quickly. Anyone got a guide to the bumper trimming? i knew the rear would be fine since thats whats on it now, i just dont know the exact width or offset of my rims.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I started a trim thread to get some input and guides, but not many people posted. :bawl:

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well dang! :whymewhyme: If you find anything let me know! I'll have to figure something out by the time i get the money...