Android Sound system stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckintim05

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to have a smaller one with Win-CE........it's getting a 10" Android-powered tablet, but mostly for music, movies, gps, etc. Nice to be able to set a movie up to watch while driving down the road.
:lol:
I always get the most nervous look when I tell people that. :evillol:

Probably because it's against the law. Don't let a cop catch you doing it. That being said...I want one badly.

CLB BLZR

Reaction score
lol yea nothing better then telling your passengers "OK guys cruise control is set what movie WE gonna watch" hahahahha

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
old navy pilot goes to an RV lot to buy a camper, salesman tells him all the options but the man asks what "cruise control" is....the salesman sees his naval airman license plate on his car and tells him it works similar to autopilot. Well the old gentleman decides he wants to buy it........on his way home, he sets cruise, then gets up to go make himself a sandwich. I think you can figure out the rest lol.