Android Sound system stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw on another forum where a guy modded a ipad into his stereo system. Was just curious if anyone has spotted anything similar but with an Android OS?

truckintim05

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to do it with the Samsung Android tablet. Everything should be about the same as an install with an ipad

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited:

CLB BLZR

Reaction score
where can i find the forum or the guy that did the ipad install i have a 96 tahoe i want to do that to also a 93 fullsize blazer and soon to be another tahoe

CLB BLZR

Reaction score
ok so i seen on gmfullsize that the ipad wash mounted in a dash but i seen a kid that had it mounted flush in his 93-96 blazer or tahoe and looked cleaner wasnt up above dash at all any one know what im talking about this was a few months back now

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
It was a pain in the butt to find this. Is this what you're talking about, this is a member on here. I think you could PM him, but I'm not sure how often he comes around here any more.

to get you going on your ipad part....lol

You must be registered for see images attach

molded the cup holder, will place actuator switch in the "grip" part of it. ipad frame done, just waiting on urethane to finish molding dash to it. making hinges now......if you are still interested in doing the ipad in your OBS, pm me for more fabrication pics.

CLB BLZR

Reaction score
yea it was something like that there was a guy on here i believe that was making them for people for like $650 just pop your ipad in and install dash piece

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I used to have a smaller one with Win-CE........it's getting a 10" Android-powered tablet, but mostly for music, movies, gps, etc. Nice to be able to set a movie up to watch while driving down the road.
:lol:
I always get the most nervous look when I tell people that. :evillol: