ALL SUMMIT-WHITE TRUCKS.. This is a MUST-HAVE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Nice find and good touch ups......except for white overspray on black bumper! Fix it please!!!! I'm a little ocd.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In 1992 I bought a brand new white GMC truck well it had small brown dots all over the paint the acid washed it buffed it and it never came off they said it was railcar dust well I had other problems with it as well so one day I dropped it off at the dealership and said I didn't want it so they placed me in the truck I have now.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Nice find and good touch ups......except for white overspray on black bumper! Fix it please!!!! I'm a little ocd.

Hahaha don't worry! i fixed that the second i noticed it! its back to normal now :)

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
In 1992 I bought a brand new white GMC truck well it had small brown dots all over the paint the acid washed it buffed it and it never came off they said it was railcar dust well I had other problems with it as well so one day I dropped it off at the dealership and said I didn't want it so they placed me in the truck I have now.

Interesting!

Silveradokevo

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but lowes, o'reilly, autozone, etc... all sell this car enamel pictured below:

You must be registered for see images attach

The special thing about this paint, is it's the EXACT same color of the summit-white GM used on their trucks, if not nearly identical. I did some body-work today on my truck, and was amazed on how the 2 paint colors were identical. Below are some areas that were missing paint and chipped, exposing bare metal. All i did was spray over the imperfections.

This was a dent i filled with automotive bondo and sanded to bare metal, primed, and painted.

The front fender is a little glossy, so i need to hit it up with a clear coat tomorrow, but its such a perfect match.

just thought i should share since people on the forum need to touch up their white trucks! anyways i hope i could help
What is the color that u used instead of summit white

digdug18

Reaction score
White's one of those color's that is easy to find a "blendable match" for, you get it close, and when you hit it with clear it'll blend right into the rest of the white. Unlike metal flakes or blacks which suck to respray at times.