ALIGNMENT PROBLEMS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is no more room to open slots up supercharged111, especially with the big washer there for alignment. Might just have to get some control arms made. Dammit this sucks cause I just wasted money on buying my wife a Tahoe. :bawl:

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How bad is the camber? I've got my camber as far negative as I could get it ( for tucking and riding lower purposes) and with about 90psi wheels are pretty straight. That's with the tires barely untucked. Don't know what the exact degree is as I aligned it with a tape measure in the garage. Have a few thousand miles on this with no noticeable tire wear.

However Mine is not my DD and my tires weren't expensive so I'm not too concerned. It tracks straight and drives good.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bringing up a old thread. But having the same problem again with my new crew cab. Shops said it's already maxed out. What can I do to fix alignment? ??Any ideas that don't break the bank?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Offset UCA bushings will increase camber, then you can use more of the adjustment to max out caster.