ALERT! 6" RCX kit on Ebay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I waited almost 2 months for those ******** to send it and gave up, they then tried to save me by saying it was going to be shipped the next day.. :Rant: RCX direct had it at my door is 3 days

same here

I didnt care about the paint considering i sanded some of mine and colormatched it. :rockit:

It would be funny if this was the lift you ordered through truck addons. Could have shipped before they canceled an then they sent it back to rc. :rofl:

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
It would be funny if this was the lift you ordered through truck addons. Could have shipped before they canceled an then they sent it back to rc. :rofl:

Hahahaha that would be. Or they sent it and gave me my money back and i ended up with 2 lifts :hmm: only in my dreams

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I really want to..but don't have the money. :(

Just checked my bank account...definitely can't do it right meow. I have other stuff I have to take care of first....like insurance and my plates. :nono:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
And I get paid tomorrow....I could buy it with my paycheck and what's in my account...but then I wouldn't have hardly anything left right now....wish this deal came later.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I get paid tomorrow....I could buy it with my paycheck and what's in my account...but then I wouldn't have hardly anything left right now....wish this deal came later.

Raman noodles are cheap. :deal: I don't think this one will last very long...