Airbag light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On my 95 gmc extended cab........while driving down the road the airbag light in the dash will randomly turn on and off every few minutes or so......does anybody know what the issue can be?

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no ......it happens when im driving straight down pacheco......and its really random.....it doesnt happen always.....sometimes it does it soon as i start the truck......i dont really know why

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I had that happen once. I pulled the bag and disconnected and reconnected the bag and I have not had a problem since. Just make sure the electrical system is completely drained first. Check for a weak fuse too

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That damn light was on in my blue truck from the day I bought it. No codes. No stored codes.
After a year, I pulled the bulb.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think im going to end up doing the same...pull the bulb.....if im not mistaking...it started happening as soon as i installed my stereo....maybe im just trippin

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Mine turns on every once it a while also.

I'd guess it's a bad connection somewhere, but that doesn't really help you.... :lol:

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol no not entirely haha.....i hate when lights are on in my dash.....it bugs the crap out of me