Air Filters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jacob

Reaction score
I was looking at air filters on rock auto today and noticed that there are two different size filters listed for it. One is 3.5 inches tall and the other is 5.5 inches tall. I have the short one but would like to find the taller housing. Does anyone have the taller filter or know what trucks came with the taller one?

The vehicle is a 95 k2500 suburban with a tbi 350.

Gm parts direct lists a filter for vehicles with an off road package. Does anyone know what the rpo code is for this package or is it the z71 package?

Jacob

Reaction score
That is talking about 96 and newer with the box off to the side. I am talking about the 95 and older tbi engines with the air cleaner on top of the motor.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah my fault, missed that you said it was a '95. No idea what's up with that, then.

What?

Reaction score
Same situation with mine. You can go local parts store to see which one is proper and use the part number to match one from rock auto.