affordabe, aggressive tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya they r nice so far

i am going to be pushung them to see how they perform at the badlands this weekend

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My dad had 35 inch Generals a few years ago on a stock Ford, they worked good for a mud terrian.

You got a nice deal. I'd love to find a set of those 6 lug rims that cheap.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i thought i got a good deal on it so im happy with them for now

they will be put to the test this weekend so we will see how they do

they totally changed the look of my truck from the stock rims and 265s to rims and tires that stick out and are 33x12.5

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they were sitting around for a while but they still had sticky weight on the inside of them and i rode for 2.5 hrs back home on them and they dont shake much more than my old cooper st's did

but they sure do make a nice noise on the highway

1996 yukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
treadwright.com, retreaded tires $106 for a 285-75-16 with 2 yr 24000mi warrenty have many tread designs. I know a lot of people who use them and have never had any problems, most get 40,000mi out of a set. they are gona be my next set.

damn, if i wouldve seen that the day you posted i wouldve been rollin on a new set of 285's instead of buying two new nitto tg's! lol