Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator for 7.4l

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like it is the fuel pump. I took the valve out of the schrader fitting, hooked up the fuel pressure gauge and I'm getting 12lbs. So I think I'll need a new pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like it is the fuel pump. I took the valve out of the schrader fitting, hooked up the fuel pressure gauge and I'm getting 12lbs. So I think I'll need a new pump.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

At least you know what it is, could be worse. On that note, I wouldn't screw around with just trying to replace the pump and not the full assembly, it can just lead to more problems. Ask me how I know.

And i think ive read that build thread actually.

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At least you know what it is, could be worse. On that note, I wouldn't screw around with just trying to replace the pump and not the full assembly, it can just lead to more problems. Ask me how I know.

And i think ive read that build thread actually.
I ended up ordering a complete assembly from Amazon for $50 which is crazy cheap. normally id go with AC Delco or better brand but seems that a few people have had decent luck with the cheaper ones. i dont drive it that much so I'd like to save $100-$200. as long as it make pressure i assume its ok, im not sure how to check flow rate thought.