Adhesive help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I de-badged and de-branded my entire truck and the adhesive stuff WILL NOT come off, tried goof off, goo gone, power washed, and others really need some help!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
carb clean and bondo spreader has worked for me, or get a 3m removal wheel for a drill from a body supply shop.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
just takes time patience and elbow grease. i've debadged a lot in the past and sometimes it can be a huge pain in the ass. just keep rubbing. better to take it slow rather than damaging the paint.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
i have never used anything like that. i was afraid of damaging the paint. i just used spray wax and a cotton towel. rub rub rub. good luck.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just have to keep moving so you dont heat up too much in one area with the eraser wheel. they work great removing pinstripes and such.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Eraser wheel. You will never try another method again.