Adhesive help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2drtahoe

Reaction score
wax and grease remover also works pretty good it soften up the double side tape or a good lacquer thinner but you got to be careful with it not recommended on single stage paint it will soften the paint.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys got it all figured out finally. Bought eraser wheel. Best decision I've ever made.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o ya! best invention ever made to remove that molding crap!!!!!
my first truck i used plastic bondo spreader and my fingers with lots of rubbing... hell my fingers were raw!!!!! and i still had to go back over it with rubbing compound twice to get paint to shine up still. 3M earser ball and i just had to sweep up the eraser stuff when done and just wash :D

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Those eraser wills are pretty good. They use them at my work to remove the vinyl graphics off police cars. You can't tell the graphics were ever on there.

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
also works on the moulding's adhesive if you ever decided to put them back on, but just be careful not to get too carried away cuz it will melt if you leave it on one spot for too long

93blackthunder

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heat gun, adhesive remover, scraper, bondo spreader, or even a plastic spatula. oh yeah and dont forget the elbow grease :rotflmao: probabaly what helps the most lol.... oooo i want one of these erasers for sure.