Added another GMT400 to my stable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Made a run up to Wichita, KS yesterday to get the wife a new ride. Found this on auto-trader & called on it Saturday, never got a call back & figured it sold fast. Its a 99' Tahoe LT 4wd. All power/leather/black/rear air & only 136k miles on it. Guy was asking $5k for it. So yesterday about 3pm he calls & apologizes for not calling me back but he was at a funeral Saturday. I asked if the truck was still available & to my surprise it was, said he had only had calls & tire kickers trying to low ball him. Come to find out the guy is a Vietnam vet & he was very upfront about everything he could think of on the truck before we made the drive. He mentioned it was his brothers truck before he passed & he hadn't driven it much since he acquired it & it was always garage kept. We just had a good feeling it was worth the trip so off we went. It was worth the drive & we left with a solid truck. Wife is super happy & said it drove like a dream on the way home. My truck goes into the shop today & is getting some much needed attention. Here are pics of the new addition.

You must be registered for see images attach

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thankx guys, I figured if anyone would appreciate how clean this thing is for its age it would be this crowd. It's gonna live out its days with my wife driving it so it'll have a easy life. No mudding in its future, just hauling family/groceries & dogs. Maybe pulling a boat later on.

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good find sir! that's a beautiful tahoe you got there, congrats man!