Acquiring Arteb Brazil GMT400 headlight reflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I bet the Brazillion parts to put a Cummins 4bt into a Superduty would bring big dollars, but I don't know the details of what's needed, not do I have the need.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I need to see what I actually have in my stash.... and find said stash.
The Open-Pit filing system. I've used that.
Can't find the parts that I know I have.
Frustration kicks-in...go buy 'em.
Install.
2 days later...Oh look! There's what I was looking for. 3 shelves below or 1 shelf over from where I had been looking.
...and that's how I ended up with a 400 parts stash that fills an 8x10 garden shed.
Doh!

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Install.
2 days later...Oh look! There's what I was looking for. 3 shelves below or 1 shelf over from where I had been looking.
...and that's how I ended up with a 400 parts stash that fills an 8x10 garden shed.
Doh!
Or look right at it and it doesn't register that said thing is what your wanting and you pile everything else on top of it looking for said part then go buy new one.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or look right at it and it doesn't register that said thing is what your wanting and you pile everything else on top of it looking for said part then go buy new one.
I always find what I’m looking for. First I curse and give up, then weeks later in another futile search looking for something else, I find the original lost item! :crazy:

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I always find what I’m looking for. First I curse and give up, then weeks later in another futile search looking for something else, I find the original lost item! :crazy:

Then you have to put it in a new place, so you can forget about it again, or put it in a place that's so obvious that its constantly in your way.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Install.
Doh!

Open pit would be how I feel working out of my tool bag.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shipping update:

As of this evening the shipment appears to be destined to the final destination, Jacobina, for delivery presumably tomorrow.

The tracking information and shipping route map is attached.

Attachments

• Tracking as of Feb15.jpg
    Tracking as of Feb15.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Shipping route.png
    Shipping route.png
    383.3 KB · Views: 9

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shipping update:

Still no delivery. It's already 16:26h in Jacobina, so I'm guessing it won't be there today.

I'll be busy through the weekend so if something changes I likely won't be posting an update.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shipping update:

The shipment has arrived!

I'll be working with the Forwarder to get shipments in "Stage 1" going (see my earlier post on that topic in this thread). Those of you who will be in Stage 1 have already been contacted.

I'm busy today and all weekend so things likely won't start happening until early next week.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going, going, not yet gone, but...

As of this evening I'm committed to delivering 11 pairs. This morning, that number was 9.

Those who have been keeping track may remember I had originally planned to order 6 pairs. Then I upped it to 10. Behind the scenes I've bumped it to 12. So it seems I have only 1 pair available remaining in the current purchase.

Are there lurkers out there? Should we be orchestrating another order?

I'll comment that the exchange rate has not been moving in our favor. In Dec it was around 5.53, today it's 5.19 (B$/US$).