ABS Code 22,66,73,81,86 Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kord

Reaction score
I just picked up a a 1994 Chevy suburban as a project. The transmission is currently in limp mode, so while doing some reading, and checking things I decided I would look into why the ABS light is on in the truck. I went out yesterday and pulled the codes for the ABS System. I got multiple codes.22,66,73,81,86. I have done some googling and am having a hard time finding codes for the ABS system. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great!

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
These are for my '95 but I'd be willing to bet they're the same as a '94.At least they might steer you in the right direction
You must be registered for see images attach

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
You're welcome.You might check out alldatadiy.com,tons of info there,I've been a member for years.

Kord

Reaction score
I'l have to check alldata out. The code I have now is for the shift solenoid, I just ordered some online so we'll see if that helps by swapping in a new one.