A pillar Gauge pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used those a pillar gauge pods and what have you put in them? Im thinking of doing trans temp and boost would anyone recommend a third gauge? I have a stock 96 6.5l Turbo Diesel. TIA

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a set waiting for my dually. I went autometer gauges with a pyrometer (you need one) boost and tranny temp. Autometer also sells the pods.

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an Autometer double pod with the factory match trans temp gauge. Need to get a wideband O2 sensor/gauge to install in the other hole. The pods look good when painted to match the interior, and don't really cause an A pillar blind spot.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I have a triple set....I have tranny temp, oil temp and air/fuel gauge. I am also running a oil pressure and clock in my overhead console. All auto meter.

miroslav

Reaction score
I have a triple gauge setup also. All Auto Meter 2-1/16" gauges. Trans Temp, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Air Pressure for my air ride suspension. I don't think you will find a quad setup anywhere. The triple already goes all the way up the windshield. I also painting it to match the factory interior color and it looks great.