A New one from the other side of the pond.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nylanderz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone! New to the forum and i thought i might just want to introduce myself as this will most likely be my second home from now on.
My name is Fredrik, I'm 20 years old and i live in Sweden, so bear with me as english is not my native language.
I have diesel trucks as a living and a hobby and boy do i love the smell of diesel in the morning!
As the living part this is what i drive - A 2012 Volvo FH16 540.
You must be registered for see images attach

As the hobby part goes i have my chevy, but for now i don't have any pictures of it.
I will most likely post some sort of build thread for it, i do have a lot of plans and a bunch of "to do's".
It's a '97 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 Extended Cab short bed 6.5TD, greenish top and "champagne" bottom, 2 previous owner before me and they have both babied it and i plan to continue, i bought it in december 2014 and been in love ever since, best car ever!
Anyhow, I'll upload some pictures of it when i have gotten it washed off to give it a bit justice in the looks.
I Hope to make some new friends as we share the same passion within these trucks, i'm used to wrenching but new to american cars and i will try to learn as much as i can and if i'm lucky i might just help someone else too!

Well met!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! Your English is pretty good! Cant wait to see pics!