A Lil help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i have aftermarket keys, 3/4 bars, rcx upper control arms, newer shocks, kuckles and lower control arms if anyone is interirested. but as kyle said tbar swap is easy. put truck on jacks, unlead the bars use the biggest hammer you got lay under it and 3 full swings and you should be golden.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Yep just what Tyler said. Not hard at all just make sure you use a ball joint press or an actual torsion bar tool to unload them. I think the truck I got my bars from was a 98. It was a 2500 with the 350 and they were 3/4 of an inch thicker

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Crank and block is an option, just get good shocks...
Its going to ride ok at best and youre going to need another alignment

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
driveway alignment works fine. if you want crank and block option i can try to ship all my stuff that i have. if you have a earlier model truck ball joint flip will help with your cv angles a touch, just remember to user grade 8 bolts and not the ones that are supplied.

Campoli

Reaction score
Ok cool ill go to the junk yard in two weeks cause I'm gettin married on the 13th I have the largest junkyard on the east coast an hr away
As for shocks look back on page 2 those are the shocks ill be using

Campoli

Reaction score
driveway alignment works fine. if you want crank and block option i can try to ship all my stuff that i have. if you have a earlier model truck ball joint flip will help with your cv angles a touch, just remember to user grade 8 bolts and not the ones that are supplied.

I have a 97 z71 350 vortech let me know what you want for your stuff

Campoli

Reaction score
Performance Accessories 10013 3" Body Lift Kit 88-94 Chev 1/2,3/4 Ton Std/Ext Cab Incl Fr Bumper Brkts
http://amzn.com/B000182E0A

This says 88-94 will this kit work for me or not cause that price is damn near free IMO