a few things to part with FOG LIGHT SWITCH! vette servo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys goin thru my stuff.. got a few items that i dont need anymore as the 98 has been sold.
because i have never sold anything on here my ebay id is 40rty6and2 check out my over 1200 + feedbacks
my cell number is 306-690-7077 shoot me a text

i will take paypal and items WILL get shipped out ASAP

first the corvette trans servo, if you dont know what this is for or does ...SEARCH ;)
i need 30.00 SHIPPED comes with the instruction/spec sheet
bought it and never got around to puttin it in.
You must be registered for see images attach

the rare and elusize 94-98 FOG light switch
SOLD SOLD

Over Head Console from a 98 Silverado, i changed up to the newer lights but will include the older ones IF you want them, i will also throw in the light cover that can go in place of the garage door opener compartment

SOLD SOLD
and ide love to sell someone this console but im afraid shipping just wouldnt happen

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale! Not anything that I really need, but, I do have a 'Q'. The light cover that goes in place of the garage door opener door. Does that replace the whole door? I've never seen one of those. Factory piece from what year & model? That would be a nice piece to modify with an LED festoon.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hmmmm if that overhead console is still kickin around come payday i would def like to get my hands on it! Ugh...why cant the 21st come sooner? lol

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale! Not anything that I really need, but, I do have a 'Q'. The light cover that goes in place of the garage door opener door. Does that replace the whole door? I've never seen one of those. Factory piece from what year & model? That would be a nice piece to modify with an LED festoon.

comes from a 2000 ish blazer jimmy with the long console, and yes you take the door off and this pops in its place

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might be interested in the console if you'd ship it. Could your take it apart to make it easier? Maybe take the vette servo too....

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
the vette servo NO PROBLEM . can go out monday morning with the other stuff.... the console no.. its glued and brad nailed together,, shes one piece.. probly weighs 30 pounds!!

Last edited: