a/c and heater module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truckman247

Reaction score
I have some in an extra overhead console I have laying around those should work. Make me an offer Let me know.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have the hvac and a/c controls out of my wifes 95 sierra.

I swapped hers out thinking the controls were broken... the new ones didnt do anything either, so its not the controls. These should be fine then. The bulbs may need replacing. Let me know.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
FYI......

Hey guys......make darn sure your HVAC panel is fried before buying another. I've swapped mines out twice with 2 brand new 1995 HVAC panels and my focking heat still don't work. 1995's seem to have had a blower resistor and fried wiring issue so check those first before tossing your HVAC Panels.

95silverado

Reaction score
dont think my problem is the resistor for the blower, but good to know that it could be a cheaper poblem for someone. if only mine were that easy. my blower speed selector works fine as well as my rear defrost. my problem is the right side of my climate control panel. i cant select which vents i want and i cant selecct hot or cold air. nor can i recirculate cabin air or turn on a/c. mine has to be the board on the climate control.