'99 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my Tahoe. It's a '99 2WD LT with pretty much every option. White with tan leather interior. It is in overall good shape but does have some dings and dents from the previous owner. Current mileage is right at 91,000.

Last week I replaced the radiator, fan belt, upper and lower radiator hoses and flushed the coolant system and refilled with dex-cool.

I have built a full custom suspension for it. In the front it has belltech 2" spindles, belltech street performance shocks, belltech heavy duty sway bar. New MOOG ball joints and tie rods. All the control arms, springs, spindles, sway bar etc have been powder coated gloss black.

In the rear it has a flip kit, ridetech adjustable shocks, traction bars, helper bags, notch, air tank with compressor etc. everything has been clearanced for the drive shaft and axle. Rear axle has been gone through with everything new and filled with royal purple fluid. Leafs have energy suspension bushings installed. All rear suspension and components have been powder coated gloss black besides the leafs. New ujoints installed in the drive shaft.

Exhaust is a magnaflow cat back that has been modified to be above the frame. It's also powder coated gloss black.

Wheels are custom built from cragar, 15x6 fronts with hankook 225/75R15 tires. Rears are 15x7 with 235/75R15 hankooks. Wheels have spider caps installed.

Tons of small things have been done to the truck. I have a build thread on here that shows most of the work being done. All the suspension components were CNC cut and then tig welded, I have a lot of time and money into it. Asking price is $11,500.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: