99 OBS Chevy tahoe lift kit help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmlea0

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys I made my decision and bit the bullet today. I spent the last week researching and talking to people about sas my tahoe, and came to a conclusion that its a pricey project and not needed for my street queen lol. I will save that for a mud truck down the road.

I went ahead and ordered a rough country 6" suspension lift, driveshaft for autotrac, torsion bar drop brackets and rear sway bar links needed for the 4 door tahoe!!!

I got a great deal at 1461$ shipped to my door and could not turn it down.

Ill keep you guys updated with pics

92gmc4x4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
92GMC4x4 any more pics of lift? What brand lift?

these are all i have of it,i can take more if you want lol truck has ; 6" rough country, truck torsion bars and crossmember and a 14 bolt semi floater

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I made my decision and bit the bullet today. I spent the last week researching and talking to people about sas my tahoe, and came to a conclusion that its a pricey project and not needed for my street queen lol. I will save that for a mud truck down the road.

I went ahead and ordered a rough country 6" suspension lift, driveshaft for autotrac, torsion bar drop brackets and rear sway bar links needed for the 4 door tahoe!!!

I got a great deal at 1461$ shipped to my door and could not turn it down.

Ill keep you guys updated with pics

Have you put the lift in yet?? Really excited to see how this thing looks when it's done.