99 Denali Being Parted: Cleveland, TX (NE Houston)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Just ran across this and figured I would stick it up in case someone was interested. Haven't seen too many OBS Denali's or Escalades being parted out that don't instantly get picked clean.
This thing is rough. The interior of this thing is a biohazard! Still, center console or a few other things could be saved... Being a dumpster could mean getting stuff dirt cheap.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/4427958741.html

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ya gotta wonder how those title loan companies stay in business when everyone keeps parting out, then scrapping, the collateral. ;)

Richard

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I want that fog switch baddd

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I want that fog switch baddd

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

Yeah? I think I may have 1 with a pigtail. Or two. Maybe 3. LOL I grab all that stuff when I see it at the junkyards.
I am actually in the process of cleaning up my garage and mess of parts. Let me know if you're interested in a fog switch. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I also have a 3 hole bezel that it clips into also.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Ya gotta wonder how those title loan companies stay in business when everyone keeps parting out, then scrapping, the collateral. ;)

Richard

Think that's the "No Title" issue?
Since I've moved here I can't believe how many vehicles I've seen for sale or being parted with no title. I've really never ran into that before until I moved to Texas.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you're the registered owner of a vehicle titled in TX it's crazy easy and cheap to get a replacement for a lost title.

Since the title loan craze took off here, I kind of figured this was the next logical step - take out a loan on a POS then junk it. I went through the same "never ran into that before" when I moved to Atlanta in 1997; title loans had just gotten popular there and the places were everywhere. Had never seen one in TX. Then I moved back in 2003 and saw them starting to pop up...

Richard