99-00 escalade/denali rear center console cup holders+fog switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll take the last rear cup holder you have for $40. I'll have to spend a few dollars in paint to make it match and I dont want this part costing my $100 after its all said and done.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I'll take the last rear cup holder you have for $40. I'll have to spend a few dollars in paint to make it match and I dont want this part costing my $100 after its all said and done.

Dunno what paint would cost $60... This isn't a bad deal, these cupholders are impossible to find. $7 can of adhesion promoter and $7 can of Dupli-Color and you're in business.
If I hadn't lucked out and found one myself I'd be all over this.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dunno what paint would cost $60... This isn't a bad deal, these cupholders are impossible to find. $7 can of adhesion promoter and $7 can of Dupli-Color and you're in business.
If I hadn't lucked out and found one myself I'd be all over this.

X2!!!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know its priced a little high but I also drove a hour away to find this junkyard and still need to ship it out. So really not making much profit. Just want to help my fellow gmt400 with this rare part. So I think its a good deal, just like boxerpitmix said these cup holders are impossible to find. And if your console is tan this would match perfect, no need to paint. I rubbed off most of the peeling paint and its like new again.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still have fog switch with mounting plate and pigtail also!!!

Last edited:

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The cans cost $15-$18 a piece and it requires a 3 step/can process. Duplicolor paint is garbage. The only paint that should be used on interior ABS plastic is SEM Colorcoat. I dont half ass my truck with paint from Autozone or Home Depot. I dont need this part, I want this part but its not the end of the world if I dont have it. My $40 offer will stand if you dont sell it to someone else. No hard feelings

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope no hard feelings bottledz28. But i sold draggin95 cup holder for 60. Would be kind of messed up to lower price after he paid 60. But bump up 20 more dollars from your offer and its yours. Lol