97 'hoe bucket seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I swapped in some leather bucket seats from a 97 tahoe. Both seats have power lumbar, and the driver side has electric adjust. I was wondering if anyone might know about the part number for the plugs to wire up said devices?

The seats didn't cost me a dime, but they do have some rips in the leather on the bottom part (the part you sit on). What would be entailed in recovering just the bottom, or perhaps the whole seat? Also what can anyone recommend for color-dying seats? They're tan, and I'd like to dye them black.

Thoughts, Input??

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
You could snatch the plugs from a GM truck, or car in a junkyard, or you could cut the factory ones off and install your own. Replacement leather upholstery is availible, (even on Ebay) Dying them is easy enough, clean real well, scuff with a red scotchbrite pad, Then use SEM colorcoat aerosol.
91blkstpside has done this, maybe he'll post a pic.

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. You wouldn't happen to have any links as to where some replacement leather could be found would ya? I've asked dear old google, and also looked around on egay and not find anything, I'm sure I'm just not typing in the right stuff.

Last edited:

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Last edited:

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:doh2: Whoops, sorry!, I just got in the habit of treating any name in someone's sig as their own. I see now the arrow next to it pointing to the sig.