97 c3500 intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay need the brain trust , got a 97 c3500 5.7 with a procharger the intercooler mount and itercooler from procharger , i have a hidden winch in the bumper but i had to take the winch out no room .
so i need some ideals on a different ic mounting spot , i know i"have to get a diff. cooler , but open to all ideals .Would like to front mount one need part no or what ever you guys can come up with . no luck on the search button .
thanks
mac :sparta:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
By chance can you snap a few pics of your setup and give so production number, please. I was thinking about doing this to my k1500.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
6.5 guys have been doing this method for years:

You must be registered for see images attach

. Top mount:

He added a large hood scoop afterwards.

They also have gotten a duramax intercooler in the stock location by modifying the rad support. It was on the 1/2 ton Duramax conversion truck on thedeiselpage dot com

Then there's air to water options, but I've never been a fan of those....

Last edited:

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks to all , so far the intercooler i have is the pro charger stand for a half ton goes up in the front bumper to mush to remount my winch in there .
thanks
mac

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I suppose there's always:

:rofl: