97 5.3 :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
time has come to gather parts for my 5.3. this will probably be a slow project while im gathering parts but ill try my best to keep all teh forums im on updated. picked up a 06 5.3 with about 50K miles that im going to drop into my sierra. adding a cam stall and maybe some heads if i get a good deal. i have other things i want to do as well (6 lug swap) so the motor will be a long process lol. im looking forward to it. heres a pic of the block. ill try to answer all teh questions to teh best of my ability too. o and i have to buy a stand hoist and tools as well :roflmao: so that will make it slower too
You must be registered for see images attach

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
going to pick up a ts 224 cam hopefully by years end

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
slowly but surely lol. havent ordered my cam. waiting for my big paycheck to get it. i did however nab a intake manifold and tb that is dbw. need to get some better pics but it looks good. i should start looking for all the wires and **** and ill be a little closer to completing it

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
small update. got a intake manifold and drive by wire tb in last week. should be getting a shipping quote for my harness sometime this week. get paid friday so i may finally order my cam

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got teh cam in and rods. too bad i got the wrong cam lol. going to send it out tomorrow

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cam is shipped out and waiting for the correct one. going to head to teh junk yards this weekend and see what i can find

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got my right cam a few days. ordered my springs from patriot just now. this thread lacks pics so ill try and get some when i get home

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
patriot springs arrived today. will probably order headers soon. i need a stand and a camera to take pics with

SSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
holy **** back from the dead lol. finally getting stuff done. got a pedal with the tac module last week and just bought a SS cluster too so i can work with that and teh new harness. cant wait :bowtie: