96TwoDoor's Square Bodies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr mike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the front tire size ?
I am going to drop my truck soon just trying to get a ducks in a row

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Well its update time....I'm still alive....been working like crazy. I have bought an 88 izusu that's been doing daily driver duties. I wasn't really looking for another truck but this one was too good to pass up. I've also took my dually to my dads place until I can get the new motor built. So now its just the zu and 78 in Louisiana with me. Ive already bought lowering stuff and some obs z71 wheels for it. I was going to leave it alone but its got too much of an old man look for me. Here's some pics of my zu and the pilgrimage back to Texas to put the dually in cold storage. You can see in north Texas I had to drive through an ice storm that was super sketch with a trailer .
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Thought I'd post a small update. My daily driver isuzu is finally out of old man status. Got it dropped on some 18' titan wheels

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear thing are going good. Isuzu looks good....

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Love the sq. body's! Nice truck! I miss mine.
Gotta 'Q' for you. Do you know if the 2" drop shackles for a square body are the same as the ones for a GMT400. Both 1/2 t.'s. Thanks.