'96 GMC K1500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clean burb any other planns?? would like to see pics of the hand built CAI and the MPFI conversion

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Thanks. The CAI was pieced together with parts I picked up at the pull a part...all factory appearing. It is set up on the passenger side, pulls air from outside, and is insulated from the engine compartment. It pulls cool air even when I'm setting still. The MPFI conversion is an electronically actuated upgrade over the stock injector poppets that are pressure actuated...available from GM, and the parts houses.

I have more plans, little here little there. I stuck those wheels on recently, and the 285s. All custom work will be tasteful and the opposite of gaudy. The head/tail lights both need restoration, and a lot of the plastic switches/buttons inside are damaged or missing. They need replacement. The factory fender flares used to be black, now they're dull gray, I'd like to coat them to restore their black finish somehow. I saw an OBS with a set of factory-appearing bumper guards/pushbars the other day and would LOVE to find a set. Also, I need some auxiliary lights tricked into the grill or lower valance.

I bought this rig from the original owner, got the window sticker, the warranty card, a STACK of service records, hell, it still has the 'brand new' UAW/GM stamped tire changing gloves in the jack storage compartment.

Last edited: